Monday, June 13, 2011

Trouble

Trouble
Once upon a time.
Once upon a time a had what it took.
Once upon a time, I could keep conversations going.
Once upon a time, I would waste hours and hours on chat.
But its all gone now.

I struggle to keep conversations going,
I struggle to find a topic of choice,
I struggle to learn more about the other person.
But I fail.
I fail so badly.
In fact,
I fail so badly that people despise my questions.
I fail so badly that people snap back at me.
I fail so badly that people just don't even bother to acknowledge me.
But I'm still here.

I'm still here.
Whether you like me or not.
Whether you want me or not.
I'm still here.
If you are going to destroy me,
I'll see you later.
You can be "just another person,"
If that means anything.

But we'll see.
We'll see where you place,
We'll see how important you really are,
In time.
Only time will tell.

We'll best of luck.
Maybe I'm worth a little more than just,
That tall Asian kid.
Maybe I'm worth more than a friend,
Or a nice guy.
Maybe I'm worth more that just a desperate kid.
But thats up to you to find out.
Give and take,
Thats what makes a relationship work.
If you aren't willing to,
Good luck.

As always,
I'll be here,
Through the troubles to give my strength and encouragement,
To give my support, and opinion,
To give my heart, and soul.
Take it or leave it.
Choice is yours.
~hahasmile4me

No comments:

Post a Comment