Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Change

Change

Change.
It needs to happen.
Right.
Now.

I need a change.
A change to my studying habits.
A change to my efficiency.
A change,
To my attitude.

I need a change.
A change to my work ethic.
A change to my confidence.
A change,
To my life.

I need a change.
A change in my ability to make friends.
A change in my ability to keep friends.
A change,
To be a better friend.

I need a change.
A change that will renew me.
A change that will reinvigorate others.
A change,
That will make me a better person.

There are just so many things that need to be changed.
So many things that must be done.
But I need to change.
This year was ridiculous.
So much stress.
So much pressure.
So much demand.
So much nostalgia.
So much drama.
So much pain.

So many fails.
So many successes.
So many fortunes.
So many misfortunes.
So many problems.
So many solutions.
So many hands,
Outstretched to help me.
All I can do is be thankful.
It is all I have.

There is just so much out there.
There is so much corruption.
But I will strive to stay pure.
And take as many people with me,
Down this path.
With God on my right,
And friends/family on my left.
I will be unstoppable.

So lets make a change,
Not only for ourselves,
But for the ones who are dear to you.
~hahasmile4me

No comments:

Post a Comment