Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally

Finally

Finally,
The dreaded curse has been lifted.
But wait,
Has it really?
I don't think so.
This forever burdening weight from school.
This "4.0" status is over for me.
I just hope that I can still get that scholarship,
Not for me,
But for my family,
Because they have stuck with me.
For all this time.

I'm sorry for not being an amazing student,
And that I probably won't be able to help you guys out that much,
But I pray that I can give back,
Just a little big of that massive amount of money,
That you have spoiled me with.
Thank you for all the things you have given me Mom and Dad.
I just hope that I can help you out soon.

I'l keep trying,
But at least this 4.0 pressure is over.
Hopefully I can start trying MY personal best,
Rather than just make the grade.
Heres to a new start.
~hahasmile4me

No comments:

Post a Comment