Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something I'm Not

Something I'm Not
All this rage,
All this anger,
All this pain,
All this confusion,
All this frustration,
All this anxiety,
All this fear,
Is turning me into something I'm not.

I scream and I yell,
When just talking doesn't get the point across.
But then what?
When screaming and yelling starts to not get the point across,
I'm forced to use violence.
I hate it.
I hate myself when it comes to this point.
But then what?

What happens when violence doesn't get the point across?
What will I do?
How can I just be myself?
How can I just calm down?
What if these actions become a part of me?
How will I be able to live with myself,
Being somebody that I don't want to be,
Someone I'm not.
Or even worse,
Something I'm not.












No comments:

Post a Comment