Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love

Love
This past week,
Has been strange to me.
So close with Hannah,
Makes me feel so good,
I just stand there,
Hugging her,
Her presence feels so good,
I love her.
I almost want to kiss her,
But something holds me back.
It has only been a week since I told her,
Maybe in a year + a summer,
Maybe then I'll kiss you.
But maybe I'm waiting for a special time.
I'm not sure what this is,
But I think I love her.
So much that she can feel it...
Yeah, that awkward/weird thing you can think about,
Yeah,
She mentioned it. LOL
T_T what a fail Andy...
But I guess thats what happens with love,
And there isn't anything I can do to control it.
The perks of being a male...
T_T literally,
And falling in love.
Or... wanting to try to make love...
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment