Saturday, July 16, 2011

Caged

Caged
It's summer time.
My time to shine.
My time to have fun.
My time to relax.
Sike.

Some people just don't get it.
Some people just want it all.
Some people say it isn't for them,
But it is.
If it isn't for me,
Who is it for?
You tell me.

"Oh, you are such a good child,"
"You've grown up so much,"
"The only thing I hate about you are those video games,"
Really?
Should such a small thing that makes me happy,
Be the ONLY reason we fight?
Can you leave me be?
I can't run,
I can't escape,
I'm caged.

Why?
Why can't you run?
Because people are stubborn.
Because people are so selfish that they don't listen.
They have two portions of mouth and not enough portions of ear.

I almost thought that I could do things because I wanted to,
Not for you.
But I was wrong.

So now I'm here,
And I'm caged.
What else can I do?
~hahasmile4me

No comments:

Post a Comment